Are you boored with the Windows 7 default Boot Screen ?
If yes then you can change it simply by using “Windows 7 Boot Updater”
Jeff Bush @ “Coder for life” has developed an excellent tool which can customize Windows 7 boot screen.
This program makes it easy to update the Windows 7 boot animation and text. And requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and the Microsoft WIM library.
The new updated version Alpha 9 no longer requires Test-Signing! Can save and load boot skins as a “bs7” file for applying later, on another computer, or distributing. Also we can now preview the boot animation in the program.
* Modifies the boot animation
* Modifies the boot text “Starting Windows” and “© Microsoft Corporation”
* Will create the animation from 105 BMP, PNG, GIF, or TIFF images or uses a single (non-animated) image
* Does not require any other applications (like ImageX)
* Designed to be idiot-proof by having numerous checks
* Automatically backs-up the modified files
* Does not require test-signing or no-integrity-checks to be enabled
* Works for all versions of Windows 7: any language, any edition, 32-bit or 64-bit
* Works even if your setup has the hidden “System Reserved” partition
We have tested it & it works good with no errors. But before using it we highly recommand you to backup your Windows 7 first so if in any case something goes wrong you can restore Windows 7.
Though the tool works great but after changing the boot text & animation , when you run it again , in the preview it would shows the default windows bootscreen & text , not the modified one.